For over three decades, Quinn, Racusin & Gazzola Chartered has been a law firm advising individuals, businesses and non-profit organizations primarily in Washington, D.C., Virginia and Maryland, but we operate throughout the world, effectively to represent our clients.
We are committed to providing all clients with quality legal services in the following areas:
- Estate planning
- Drafting a will or trust, a power of attorney, or an advance medical directive
- Estate or trust administration
- Care of an elderly or disabled person
- Fiduciary services
- Appointment of a guardian and/or conservator
- Creation of a start-up business or non-profit entity
- Representing a business or non-profit organization as general or special counsel
- Non-profit governance
- Trial and appellate litigation
Please browse our site to learn more about who we are and what we do. You may also find more information about us at Martindale-Hubbell by clicking on the icon to the right.